This past weekend we were thrilled to be a part of Simply Love Studio‘s Venue Hop! If you’re not up on what Simply Love Studio is, then you may want to check out this post…especially if you or someone you know is in the middle of planning a wedding.
Venue Hop is awesome. Brides meet at a particular venue and get chauffeured around Lexington in a limousine or a party bus. They take tours of some of Kentucky’s most fabulous wedding and reception venues. That’s pretty cool by itself, but on top of that there are vendors from all the categories setup at each venue. For example, at The Hilton Downtown, we had a photographer, florist, dj, rentals, photo booth, travel agent, baker, and more.
The thing I really like is that brides travel in groups, so there’s not as much of the overwhelming that you sometimes get in a bridal show.
- Josey (Hoopla Films) and I got locked in the back hallway and had to call for help.
- Sam (Purdon’s Rentals) created all of his place cards with names from The Big Bang Theory
- Rizzoto balls
- Michael and I talking about our photography “heroes”
- Mobile printing…which I’m going to have to buy
- As usual, Tinker’s cake samples
- Doug’s new logo spotlight